Candle Care Guide
SAFETY TIPS AND PRECAUTIONS
When you light your candle for the first time, allow the candle to burn long enough so that the wax melts across the entire surface to the edges and pools to the edges of the container.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Don't place a burning candle within two feet of clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Keep the wick centred at all times.
- Keep lit candles away from draughts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- Place burning candles at least 10cm apart from one another.
- A candle should not be burned for more than three hours at a time.
- Do not burn the candle if the container is cracked, chipped, scratched or damaged in any way.
- Store in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
- Trim the wick to 5mm each time the candle is lit. When trimming, extinguish the flame, let the candle cool down to room temperature, remove any wick debris and trim the wick before next use.